Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Bennett Trip

In March, I went home to meet Bennett for the first time. I went from cold and brown to warm and green. Ahh, it was great. And, as usual, I tried to soak up every moment with my kiddos. Here are a few pictures from the weekend. This is my home. Anyone wonder why I love it?
Meeting Baby Bennett!


Sibbling picture



The fun with the fireman's hat begins.


"What are those fishies' names?" Lily and Jonathan trying to figure it out.


Who is this little guy?


The twins close in.


Bella was running down the road with the wheelbarrow when I asked, "Bella, let me take a picure!" She stopped in her tracks, swung that wheelbarrow around and posed for the picture. Very funny.


And she's off!


Bennett came for a walk too.



Who could deny this face?


Spending the morning with Minnie Mouse.



1 comment: