Saturday, April 9, 2011

April 4th


April 4th is my birthday, arguably the most important day of my life ;) I love April 4th. I love it!! I really love it!! I love breathing the April 4th air, looking at the April 4th sun, walking down the April 4th streets, doing my April 4th work.


It doesn't matter what I do on April 4th, it is always wonderful. There is something about having a day that you let make you completely happy that adds a spice to life.


This April 4th did not disappoint. From phone calls and texts to cake at work and walk through the neighborhood...I loved every minute. Indian for dinner was the icing on the cake.

2 comments:

  1. And having your picture taken in front of freshly painted walls is pretty wonderful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I don't acknowledge the day as most good aunties should, I love April 4th too!! The where I was and how I reacted when I heard you were on your way 25 years ago is emblazoned in my brain forever! What a happy day!!!

    ReplyDelete