Friday, January 28, 2011

Snow Day Top 10 (In no particular order)

1 .Deciding not to go to work.
2. Not going to work.
3. Getting cold shoveling snow, getting warm drinking coffee.
4. Not having to break into our own house. I thought (for the longest minute of my life) that I locked us out of our house until I realized that I didn't turn the nob hard enough. Corey wasn't happy.
5. Watching a movie.
6. Yoga, but not Corey making fun of Yoga.
7. Walking to dinner in the neighborhood with friends.
8. Snowball fight.
9. Doing absolutely nothing productive.
10. Spending all day stuck at home with my best friend. Cheesy? Yeah, I guess so.

Corey is hard at work.

I am not. I am more interested in my new polka dot rain boots.

Knee deep in snow and taking care of my favorite Alero.

No comments:

Post a Comment