Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Two Years


Two years.  It feel somewhere between 6 months and 20 years depending on the day you ask me.  Abbie started a little tradition with her and Ben where they take a picture each year on or near their anniversary.  Corey and I are starting the same thing.  I'm sure that every picture will have it's own feel and take us back to our life at that time.


Year 2 picture feels like this:

Rush home from work "early" at 6pm.
Say hello and "man, that was another crazy day at work."
I told you not to get me flowers but why didn't you get me flowers?
A real fall day.
Corey goes to the neighbors house to see if they can take our picture so we will remember how skinny we were one day.
Neighbors aren't home so we settle for a self-made portrait and hope we are skinny next year.
You're moving the camera before it gets finished, that's why it's blurry!
We found street parking in Center City (and a grouchy meter man).
El Vez.  Our Favorite.  Caesar Chavez Guacamole. Blood Orange Margaritas.  Mahi Mahi Tacos. Amazing.
What do we want to do better next year? 
Be more selfless.
Dessert or home and bedtime?
Home and bedtime.



1 comment: