Saturday, March 12, 2011

Philadelphia Flower Show 2011

Last Sunday I had the opportunity to go the "best in the universe" Philadelphia flower show. It was incredible, stunning, overwhelming! And I got to enjoy it with plant extraordinaire Sarah DeWaters and a my favorite DeWaters girlfriend-in-law, Chelsea.

The pictures imperfectly capture just a few of the beautiful things we saw. I have never seen flowers and plants make such beautiful art work. There was also a section of plants that were judged in their respective categories. Do you know how many cool cactus and succulents there are? And, those lady slipper flowers...incredible! And, to all of those many weird yet beautiful plants that I don't even know what to call you. Where do people find you? Not in Home Depot where I buy my plants.

Have I gushed enough? You'll just have to come with me next year.


This room was spectacular. Enough Said.




My favorite tree of the show. A Snow Fountain Weeping Cherry. With twinkle lights.



A whole lot of roses.



Orchids!!


I think this one was cooler in person.


The table for my next wedding reception when Corey and I become millionaires and we renew our vows in Hawaii.
Beautiful deep purple tulips.








1 comment:

  1. Put me on your calendar - I want to be there next year!

    ReplyDelete